Our Credential Financial Strategies specialists will take the time to first understand the member’s short & long term goals and objectives. They will then analyze their existing investment portfolio and make any necessary recommendations with respect to appropriate asset allocation, tax-efficiencies, maximizing returns, etc. Our specialists then monitor and rebalance our member’s portfolio on an on-going basis. Investment advice and service is provided with respect to the following:
– Guaranteed investment certificates/term deposits*
– Mutual funds*
– Labour-sponsored funds*
– Non-registered investments
– Tax-free savings accounts
– Registered investments (RESPs, RRSPs, RRIFs, group RSP plans, individual pension plans)
* Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer that insures deposits in credit unions. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Financial Strategies Inc. is a member company under Credential Financial Inc., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities.