Credential Asset Management advisors will take the time to first understand your short & long term goals and objectives. They will then analyze your existing investment portfolio and make any necessary recommendations with respect to appropriate asset allocation, tax-efficiencies, maximizing returns, etc. Credential Asset Management specialists then monitor and rebalance your portfolio on an on-going basis. Investment advice and service is provided with respect to the following:
- Guaranteed investment certificates/term deposits
- Mutual funds*
- Labour-sponsored funds*
- Non-registered investments
- Tax-free savings accounts
- Registered investments (RESPs, RRSPs, RRIFs, group RSP plans, individual pension plans)
For more information or to book an appointment with our Credential Team, please contact us.
* Mutual funds and related financial planning services are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc.