Guard against account fraud! LeRoy Credit Union Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information in online banking. These Alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
You will be notified:
- when your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via online banking.
- if you are locked out of online banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to log in.
- when your online banking has been logged in to.
These Alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address or both.
How do I sign up?
- Log into your LeRoy Credit Union MEMBERDIRECT® online banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on Get Started Today to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Add Contacts.
- Choose Add Email or Add Mobile Phone.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- Please navigate back to the messages and Alerts tab and choose manage alerts. Under the title
“add a new alert”, choose which items one at a time that you would like to receive an alert for.
- Once you have chosen an alert there will be an “add” button on the right hand side, select that.
- Place a check mark beside your email or phone number and select submit.
- Repeat these steps for the other alerts you would like to receive notifications for.
- Now you are all set!